2010 MS EAGLES

2010 MS EAGLES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to Coach Bembry's Blog!

Dear Middle School Football Parents and Fans,


I am extremely excited about the opportunity to communicate with you via a coach's blog!  If you are new to "blogging" like me then I am sure you will find this to be a tremendous opportunity to stay informed about middle school football at NFC!  I will do my best to keep important information and updates on this blog so that you hear everything coming from me and my staff as it relates to this middle school football season.  I will also post updates about practices, games, and share with you information on both our 6th and 7th grade team as well as our 7th and 8th grade teams.  Be sure to stay tuned as the Eagles get set to embark on yet another exciting season of middle school football.  Thanks for your continued support of our middle school football program and I look forward to "blogging" our way through this 2010 football season!


GO EAGLES!
Coach Bembry

No comments:

Post a Comment